Varisoft EQ 65 MB – Conditioning Agent
₹125.00 – ₹3,000.00
VARISOFT EQ 65 MB
Biodegradable ester quat with excellent conditioning performance!!!
INCI Name : Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride; Cetearyl Alcohol
Active Matter : 65%
Recommended usage concentration : 0 to 10%
Recommended PH Level : 4 and Below
Soluble in Water
Can Be used for:
- Hair conditioners (rinse-off and leave-in) – As a Conditioning Agent
- Skin care creams and lotions – As a Emulsifier
- Sun Care – Because of the Smooth Feel on Skin
Benefits at a glance:
- Excellent conditioning agent with good cost
- Readily biodegradable
- COSMOS Certified
- Solvent-free and high flash point
- Vegetable based , Readily biodegradable
- Improved compatibility
- Soft and smooth hair feel , Improves detangling
- Substantive to hair and skin
- Provides good wet feel of hair
- Superior dry combing and dry feel of hair
- Varisoft EQ 65 Contains 65% of Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride and 35% of Cetearyl Alcohol. Fatty Alcohol like Cetyl Alcohol can be added at 0.5% for every 1% of Varisoft to increase Conditioning.
- Preservative can be added at 40° C while mixing and allow it to cool.
- If the emulsions and conditioners has a small oil phase, Varisoft EQ 65 can be measured into the water phase and heated to 75°- 85°C along with any other heat tolerant oil or water soluble ingredients or dispersed into the water at 80°- 85°C.
- In emulsions and conditioners with a larger oil phase, Varisoft EQ 65 and other oil or silicone soluble ingredients may be heated at up to 85°C. The water phase has to be heated to a similar temperature. And then both can be added at high shear. Allow to cool to 40°C (104°F) before adding preservative, fragrance or essential oils, or other cool down ingredients. Allow the product to cool to room temperature before mixing again for 30 seconds to 1 minute to obtain optimal viscosity.
- In any product, the pH should be adjusted at the end of the formulating process to pH 4 to 4.5 as it can hydrolyze at pH levels higher than 5. This can be done by adding drops of a solution of 50% Citric Acid Solution and testing until it reaches ideal pH.