Symbio®Solv Clear Plus MB – Natural Solubilizer
₹300.00 – ₹10,000.00
Natural source, clear solutions – Excellent solubilization of perfume oils, essential oils
INCI (PCPC name): Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside; Aqua; Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Citric Acid; Polyglyceryl- 6 Oleate; Sodium Surfactin
Active Content : 74%
Intended use : Solubilizer, co-surfactant
symbio®solv clear plus MB is a powerful naturally derived solubilizer blend for transparent cosmetic products. It provides a powerful PEG-free alternative for the formulation with and without alcohol. The environmentally friendly manufacturing process and the composition of readily biodegradable raw materials is ideal for natural certified cosmetic concepts.
Benefits at a glance:
- Powerful natural solubilizer for perfume and essential oils
- Low odor and color
- 100% naturally derived
- Compliant with COSMOS
- Pleasant skin feel, non-sticky
- Can be used for transparent aqueous solutions and surfactant-based products
- Suitable for alcohol-containing and alcoholfree formulations
- Pleasant, non-sticky skin feel
- Contributes to the foaming performance and foam quality of the final product
- Removes make-up efficiently
symbio®solv clear plus MB can be used as PEGfree solubilizer in cleansing formulations for skin and hair, such as
- Tonics, micellar waters
- Wet wipe solutions
- Body washes, gels
- Foams, sprays
Transparent aqueous solution : 1 : 3 – 1 : 5 (oil : solubilizer) max. 4 – 5%
Surfactant-based products : 0.5 – 1.5%
Compatible with: Natural perfumes or essential oils , Conventional perfume oils , Lipohilic actives , Synthetic ester oils , Ethanol (max. 10%) , Alcohol-free, transparent concepts , Non-ionic conditioning agents
Incompatible with: Vegetable oils , Cationic compounds
Manufacturing procedure for aqueous solutions or surfactant-based products (laboratory scale)
1. Pre-mix symbio®solv clear plus MB with perfume and other lipophilic substances to be solubilized at room temperature.
2. Add water, the aqueous phase or the surfactant base, to the pre-mix under stirring.
3. Adjust pH to 4.5 – 6.5 if necessary.
4. If required, add ethanol at the end of the formulation process, in small portions.
Note: In surfactant-based products: symbio®solv clear plus MB may reduce the viscosity. Adjust viscosity at the end of the formulation process.