Lexfeel N5 MB
₹175.00 – ₹5,600.00
LexFeel™ N5 MB* is a 100% natural and sustainable emollient that has the sensory feel of cyclomethicone and dimethicone. It is ecocertified and readily biodegradable. LexFeel™ N5 MB* is suitable, as an alternative to cyclomethicone, for improving skin-feel in creams and lotions, as well as enhancing shine and texture in hair care such as conditioners, anti-frizz, and styling products. In natural formulations, it can be used to reduce the greasiness of natural oils. It can also be used for stick and roll-on antiperspirants and for foundations and hot pour cosmetics.
INCI NAME : Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer
CAS NUMBER : 15872-89-6 (Diheptyl Succinate) , 1190099-88-7 (Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer)
Diheptyl Succinate – 98%
Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer – 2%
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer are blended. The product is then filtered and packaged.
Solubility in Water (20 °C): Insoluble
Recommended Use Level: up to 100%
Use Instruction: Add to oil phase, can be used in hot or cold process
STATEMENT OF ORIGIN
LexFeel® N5 MB is derived from vegetable feedstock only. Succinic acid is derived from non-GMO wheat and heptanol comes directly from the pyrolysis of castor oil sourced from India. Glycerin and Caprylic acid are both derived from coconut oil and/or palm oil sourced from SouthEast Asia. Sebacic acid is derived from castor bean sourced from India.
LexFeelTM N5 MB is a 100% natural and sustainable emollient with sensory performance comparable to cyclopentasiloxane or a 5 – 10 cSt dimethicone. Readily biodegradable, LexFeelTM N5 MB is EcoCert approved and compliant with NSF/ANSI 305.
LexFeelTM N5 MB is suitable as an alternative to silicone fluids for improving skin-feel, as well as enhancing shine and texture in hair care products. In natural formulations, it can be used to reduce the greasiness of natural oils.
• All-Natural Products: satisfies claims and eco-certification
• Silicone-Free Products: satisfies claims
• Skin Care: creams and lotions
• Hair Care: hair conditioners, styling products, and anti-frizz
• Color Cosmetics: foundations and hot pour cosmetics
• Antiperspirants: stick and roll-on
• Enables silicone-free formulations
• Provides tack reduction
• Matches the spreading speed of 10 cSt dimethicone
• Dispersing emollient for color pigments and inorganic UV filters
• Improve skin-feel in creams and lotions
• Enhance shine and texture on hair
• Use in conditioners, anti-frizz, and styling products
• Reduce greasiness of natural oils
Suitable for all applications