Coenzyme Q10 – Powder Form – Oil Soluble
₹850.00 – ₹70,000.00
Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance present in every cell of the human body. … CoQ10 supports the body’s natural defense mechanism against the damaging effects of free radicals, particularly the lipid per oxidation in skin. It is a useful cosmetic ingredient for skin care and sun protection products.
CAS No.: 303-98-2
Suggested Usage: 0.2 – 3%
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
- CoQ10 Powder is oil soluble, but its solubility is relatively low.
- To incorporate it into an oil, the oil should be gently heated to about 120°F (49°C) and the powder stirred into it, wherein it will readily dissolve.
- Due to its low solubility, it can precipitate out of solution in an oil over time. If this occurs, gently warm the oil and shake to redistribute the CoQ10 throughout the oil before formulating with it.
- For emulsions:
- Cold process: Simply add to the oil phase and heat sufficiently to dissolve before adding to a cold process emulsion.
- Hot process: CoQ10 is not heat sensitive and can be added to the oil phase of a formulation before heating or can be solubilized in a small amount of warmed oil and added later (the former method will insure complete emulsification of the oil and is preferred).